1. The nephrostomy tube is made of pure silicone or J-type polyurethane , which has good tissue compatibility and little tendency to get stuck.
2. The nephrostomy tube will not tangle, providing maximum comfort to the patient.
3. There is a ring mark on the tip of the puncture needle, which is clearly visible under ultrasound, ensuring that the guiding direction and the position of the needle tip are monitored.
4. The special guidewire for nephrostomy tube has a J-shaped bend at the tip and a reasonable length of 50-100 (cm), which is extremely difficult to prolapse in the renal pelvis and will not damage the tissue. The distal end of the guidewire is hard and can stand upright, which is convenient for doctors to complete puncture independently.
5. The peel-away sheath is made of Teflon, whose inner surface is very smooth, and friction coefficient is extremely low. It has excellent toughness, and can be torn at will.